Feels like many people are enjoying the nice weather. So a bit of a quiet week. Feels a lot like the quiet before the storm, though! 🙂
- Jonathan Worthington squashed another set of concurrency related issues, e.g. making async sockets a lot more stable when under load.
- TimToady improved several warnings / error messages, as well as improving on the efficiency of many common internal
- TimToady also fixed a problem with
repeatnot properly sinking (discarding generated values) by default.
- Zoffix Znet fixed quite a few tickets related to error reporting and warnings.
- Elizabeth Mattijsen made
@a.splice($offset)about 40x faster and made sure Thai digits (
๐๑๒๓๔๕๖๗๘๙) now smart increment/decrement correctly.
- Many other smaller fixes and efficiency improvements.
gfldex reports again from the documentation effort:
- Pragmas got their own section now.
- Links to automatically generated pages got unbroken.
- Documentation of role
Settygot completed and examples fixed.
- The About section got fixes.
- The Concurrency section got improved.
- Experimental got its own section now.
- Documentation of
roles was added to the typesystem documentation along with a few additions that were not documented anywhere else.
truststrait is now documented.
- All precedence traits are now documented.
- Many more examples are now compiled to check correctness leading to a few more examples being unbroken.
- Many more small additions, fixes and index entries all over the place.
- Arrows, Reductions And G by Aaron Sherman
- What are the essential infix operators of Perl 6 to learn? by Aaron Sherman
- Perl 6 Core Hacking: Where’s Da Sauce, Boss? by Zoffix Znet
- Postgresql library by la_formula_ninguna
- Does Perl 6 have a GIL like Python? by tending
- CoreHackers::Sourcery by Zoffix Znet
- Doublephone by Jonathan Stowe
- MetaCPAN::Favorite by Shoichi Kaji
Only 2 more weeks or so until the YAPC::Europe. The tension is mounting! 🙂