Ramiro Encinas has translated Naoum Hankache‘s excellent
Introduction to Perl 6 to Español. And just before the closing of this Perl 6 Weekly, it turns out Itsuki Toyota has been working on a version in Japanese. This now means the introduction is available in 5 languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese. I guess I really should get working on the Dutch version now :-).
Rakudo 2016.04 Releases
- Running Perl 5 Faster by Will Braswell
- Framing The Problem by Jonathan Worthington
- Announcing Alpine Perl Workshop by Thomas Klausner
- Comb It! by Zoffix Znet
- TelegramBot by Alex Maslakov
- App::Whiff by Altai-man
- HTML::MyHTML by Jake Russo
- Module::Toolkit by Tadeusz Sośnierz
- Getopts::Type by Tadeusz Sośnierz
- App:redpanda by Tadeusz Sośnierz
- Audio::MIDI::Note by Zoffix Znet
Again, not a lot of time to do the Perl 6 Weekly, this time mostly because of attending the Perl QA Hackathon in Rugby, England. Will try to catch up on things I missed in the past weeks in the next issue! See you then!