Didn’t have much time to follow what was going on in the Perl 6 world in the past week while travelling and, more importantly, having some R&R.
Even though I guess technically, not all entries here could be called blogs, I feel they belong in this list nonetheless. Hope you don’t mind 🙂
- Optimizing nqp-js-on-js to make it fast enough to compile Rakudo by Paweł Murias
- A Port of dagolden’s PDF metadata editor to Perl 6 by snoopy
- Heap Heap Hooray! by Jonathan Worthington
- Building perl6 on Android in Gnuroot Debian by 1bent
utf8-c8encoding can now reliably be used on random data without crashing.
- The line number is now mentioned when trying to use a non-existent module.
:quitare now handled properly by a
- AppVeyor (Windows 7
64-bitCI testing) is now supported.
- Fix of an NPE on rakudo-j when
Six Additions by Six People. How appropriate 🙂
- Lumberjack::Application by Jonathan Stowe
- List::Combinations by MasterDuke17
- IRC::Async by Vittore F. Scolari
- Music::Helpers by peschwa
- Subset::Helper by Zoffix Znet
- Crypt::Argon2 by skindade
More next week!