Not a lot of time this time, but fortunately the past week appears to be low on events. So this should work out.
Rob Hoelz did the 2016.05 Rakudo Compiler Release. Please note there is no associated Rakudo Star release just yet.
A New Bot Bisecting
AlexDaniel created a new bot on the
bisectable. It basically will do a bisect for you to find when the output of a code fragment changes. For more info, see his introduction and explanation. A real cool addition indeed!
- Stefan Seifert made sure that precompilation is done by a “normal” Perl 6 executor when running inside a “debug” executor.
- Lloyd Fournier and Stefan Seifert continued to work on squeezing out all precompilation cache related bugs.
- Elizabeth Mattijsen re-implemented the
NaNafter TimToady shone his light on the matter. Basically,
Inf.Rat.Num(and friends) now round-trip, because
Infis represented as a
- .polymod: Break Up a Number Into Denominations by Zoffix Znet
- Hands-On Workshop – Weatherapp (Part 1) by Zoffix Znet
- Device::Velleman::K8055 by Jonathan Stowe
- Getopt::Kinoko by araraloren
- Test::When by Zoffix Znet
- Path::Map by Francis Whittle
The continuous 30+℃ outside and 20-℃ inside temperature changes, are taking their toll. Hope I’ll be feeling better next week!