Next week, everything will become clear. Otherwise, the past week felt like a slow week. I guess I should stop playing debate-bingo.
- Zoffix Znet made the
Exceptionthat is thrown when no matching candidate is found in a multi-dispatch, MMA (Much More Awesome). He also fixed many other errors.
- Elizabeth Mattijsen made
dir()about 20% faster. She also made
use lib 'dir'more than 20x faster, which is especially important if the
'dir'is actually a large directory structure. Finally, she also fixed an easter egg.
- Dominique Dumont has done a lot of work creating Debian packages of Rakudo Perl 6 and its dependencies.
- cygx made sure that
Enums will smartmatch correctly with the roles that they do.
- Christian Bartolomäus and Pepe Schwarz continued their work on fixing stuff on the JVM backend.
- Tobias Leich fixed many problems with
NativeCall, amongst one that now allows the use of
NativeCallon the Raspberry Pi.
- Daniel Green worked on replacing low-level
BOOTSTRAPATTRs by more high-level
Attributes to allow for better manipulexity.
- REPL help by rb_me.
- perl6 panda error by derrickcope.
- Yet Another FASTA Something by Ken Youens-Clark.
- Best Practices For Distributions Using NativeCall by LordDrako90.
- Split amino acid and nucleotide sequences by Ken Youens-Clark.
- Error when installing rakudobrew by derrickcope.
- Always use strict by danstewart_.
- Panda problems by derrickcope.
Only 3 this week 😦
- Digest::SHA1::Native by Brian Duggan.
- Net::IP::Lite by Tom Browder.
- Sparrowdo::Chef::Manager by Alexey Melezhik.
As I said, a slow week. This coming weekend we will see another release of Rakudo Perl 6 again. With a ChangeLog of 58 items already, it’s looking up to be a nice one again! And of course, don’t forget to work on your Pull Requests for the Hacktoberfest!